DRBLDiskless Remote Boot in Linux
Contributors to DRBL project
Website and logos
- Shih-Hung Chen - Bird photo
- Anthony Lu - Translator
- David Lin - Translator
- Emma Chiu - DRBL logo creator
- David Wilkins - Revised web pages
- John Clegg - Revised web pages
- Su Fang Chen - Clonezilla logo creator
Language file contributors
- English (en_US): Dylan Pack.
- German (de_DE): Michael Vinzenz.
- Spanish (es_ES): Juan Ramón Martínez and Alex Ibáñez López.
- French (fr_FR): Jean-Francois Nifenecker and Jean Francois Martinez.
- Italian (it_IT): Gianfranco Gentili.
- Japanese (ja_JP): Akira Yoshiyama and Annie Wei.
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR): Marcos Pereira da Silva Cruz.
- Russian (ru_RU): Anton Pryadko and Igor Melnikov.
- Simplified Chinese (zh_CN): Zhiqiang Zhang and Liang Qi.
- Traditional Chinese (zh_TW): T. C. Lin.
- Ching-Chen Anthony Mao - Initialized the idea for developing DRBL in computer classroom.
- James B. MacLean - Provided the idea and initial patch file for clonezilla box mode
- Chris Macaulay - Provided the idea and programs to modify MS Win hostname directly in clonezilla after cloning.
- We would like to thank 邓江华 for donating the domain name "drbl.org".
Please notify us if you feel you should be included in the above list.