|How to add MAC addresses of new clients in DRBL ?|
|This depends on which mode you are using.
- Clonezilla box mode, this is easier.
Edit dhcpd.conf, follow the format to add MAC addresses of clients, then run "dcs", choose "more", then "gen_3N_conf", or this command "drbl-3n-conf generate".
- Full Clonezilla mode, this is more complicated.
It's easier to do that in the following way:
1. copy the existing /etc/drbl/macadr-eth*.txt in a working dir, e.g.
cp /etc/drbl/macadr-eth1.txt .
(If you have more macadr-eth*.txt, you have to decide you want to connect which clients to which file)
2. Append your new MAC addresses of clients in macadr-eth1.txt by an editor, e.g. vim or gedit or whatever text file editor (not OpenOffice.org...).
3. Run "drblpush -i" again. This time choose not to collect the MAC addresses of clients, and when it asks about the MAC addresses list file, input macadr-eth1.txt for those clients connecting to eth1 on DRBL server, and macadr-eth2.txt for those clients connecting to eth2 on DRBL server...
4.Once "drblpush -i" is finished, the new clients are added.
Of course you can manually edit dhcpd.conf, and run some other commands (e.g. drbl-gen-client-files) to generate new clients' DIR in /tftpboot/nodes/. However, this will require more knowledge and steps.