|I got an error "0xc00000e" after my MS Windows 7 image was restored. Any solution?|
|If you get error "0xc00000e : Can't run WINLOAD.EXE" after restoring a Windows7 image...
For more info, please refer to this discussion. Thanks to Gilles for sharing this.
- Boot with the Windows7 DVD
- Choose the Repair option
- Reboot the repaired Windows7
- Remove all entries in the Registry HKLM\System\MountedDevices\ except Default
- Reboot with CloneZilla to make a new image
- Restore the new image: You should now be able to boot Windows7
Another way to solve this issue is to enable AHCI in Win7 before the clonezilla. You can refer to:
For more info, please refer to this discussion. Thanks to Stormy for sharing this.
Set HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Msahci\Start to "0".